Friday, April 1, 2011

I may not always have the opportunity to be in Paris, but I can certainly update everyone on the latest dining and shopping trends in my favorite city.

Here is my wish list of places I will visit on my next trip to Paris in May:

ANGELA CAPUTI JEWLERY
15, Galerie Vero-Dodat - 1st Arrondisement

This Florentine jewelry designer has finally opened a shop in Paris.
Her faux jewelry line is made of resin and she designs bracelets, earrings,
brooches and rings.


RENAISSANCE
14, Rue de Beaune, 7th Arrondisement

Vintage couture and costume jewelry. This store carries Dior, Balenciaga,
Givenchy, Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent.

FREDERIC MALLE PARFUMS
37, Rue de Grenelle, 6th Arrondisement

I adore his fragrances, especially my favorite, "Portrait of a Lady."


There are some new restaurants that I am anxious to try. Friends who have returned from Paris have said that PASSAGE 53 is French cuisine with a Japanese twist. Try the 8 course degustation menu. 53 Passage des Panoramas, 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment